This applies to all users, even those using free or trial versions. Certain settings and parameters for Medved Trader are stored with your account on our servers, and need to be retrieved on startup of the program.
Another advantage to using Medved Trader is a consistent interface to all brokerages and data sources. Switching from one data source or brokerage to another, or using multiple sources, or trading through multiple accounts with different brokerages is seamless.
- While holding down the CTRL key, you can zoom in / out using the mouse wheel
- Hold down the CTRL Key and then use the mouse to highlight the area on the chart you wish to zoom in on (MT will show you the highlight with a red rectangle)
- use the + and - keys on the keyboard to zoom in/out
- Note that the horizontal scrollbar on the MT charts isn't quite the same as most others. You can drag the left and right edge making it smaller or larger, thus zooming the chart
- You can use the zoom buttons on the VIEW tab of the Ribbon Toolbar.
- You can use the PERIOD selection on the MAIN tab of the Ribbon Toolbar.
- Max 20 symbols in the portfolio/WatchList
- Max 2 open portfolios
- Max 2 Charts
- Max 10 days on Intraday Charts
- Max 3 Chart Indicators
- Max 1 Level II screen
- Max 1 trading account (this does not include data feed account)
- Import Settings only if exported from your own account
- No access to the API (that is a premium only feature)
And there are some site specific restrictions:
- TD Ameritrade Streaming News requires Premium access
- Crypto Currency sites: GDAX/Coinbase, BINANCE, BITFINEX, POLONIEX (and any others that may be added) - require Premium access for both Market Data and Trading (Starting 2018)
- GAIN - requires Premium access for both Market Data and Trading (Starting 2018)
For example, if an annual subscription is cancelled in the middle of Month 3, you will be billed for a 4 months. The refund will be 179.99 - 19.99 x 4 = $100.03. And the subscription will expire at the end of the 4th month, at which time it will become a "Free" account.
In Kaspersky Internet Security, go to SETTINGS (little Gear icon on bottom left)
- Click on Select Protection on the left side
- Click on Firewall, then on Configure application rules
- Find MT in the list
- RIGHT Click on MT, select Restrictions from the right click menu and choose TRUSTED
- RIGHT Click on MT, select Network rules from the right click menu and choose ALLOW
RIGHT Click on MT and select Details and rules, click on Exclusions tab and check the boxes for:
- Do not monitor application activity
- Do not inherit restrictions from the (application's) parent process
- Do not monitor child application activity
- Do not scan all traffic